LinkedIn Profiles that Lift Your Personal Brand
As Important as Your Resume
Your LinkedIn Profile has become at least as important as your resume for opening career doors.
But, to be effective, your profile cannot just be a copy and paste of your resume or just a simple uncompleted profile.
Just as it can be so difficult to get started with a resume makeover and then doing it well, it can be equally tough with your LinkedIn Profile.
First, your profile needs to be ready to be found. 94% of recruiters search for high-quality candidates like you on LinkedIn every day. Is your profile optimized so they will find you? And if they do run across your LinkedIn Profile, will it impress them within seconds?
Second, when written strategically your profile is a big opportunity to engage with your audience in a way that builds your professional brand. When done well, your profile is an incredible asset to your professional and business development.
“Robin Ryan is the country’s leading career authority.” — NPR
LinkedIn Profile Writer for Job Hunters
Robin Ryan has written over 2400 LinkedIn Profiles and is named as one of the Best LinkedIn Profile Writing services in 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023 by the Find My Profession website. She has the proven experience to quickly write your LinkedIn Profile so you will stand out and be found for your next job.
She has been a LinkedIn Profile Writer for over twelve years, has thirty years of direct hiring experience, and has interviewed thousands of decision makers, recruiters, CEOs, senior executives, HR directors, and hiring managers – anyone who makes hiring decisions.
Many of Robin’s clients have been found by employers on LinkedIn with the recruiter reaching out to them – that’s the power of her expertise to get you noticed.
She draws upon her in-depth career and hiring knowledge to create for you a customized profile that strategically markets your talents, skills, and accomplishments in a way that gets the attention of employers so that you will get discovered.
Optimized to be found
You need to ensure your LinkedIn profile is optimized so you will be found. When recruiters search for your skill set, you want to be sure they discover you and that your profile makes a strong impact, setting you apart from the competition. Robin Ryan knows the exact keywords to optimize your profile so you can be found and then hired.
“Your creation of My LinkedIn profile is getting me hits. I have been contacted by several recruiters and I just accepted an excellent new job… Robin’s skill in writing LinkedIn profiles is unsurpassed.” — Christine S., MBA, Senior Director of Hospital Operations
LinkedIn Profile Writer for Personal Branding
Not everyone with a LinkedIn profile is looking for a new job. Maybe you are in sales and your prospective customers are looking at your profile to decide if they want to buy from you. Maybe you are hiring and your recruits are reading your profile to judge if they want to work for you. Maybe you are seeking funding for your business and as part of their evaluation investors are reviewing your profile. Maybe you are a consultant and potential clients are considering your profile before working with you.
The personal brand that you communicate through your LinkedIn profile goes well beyond job search. It is a vital part of your career identity and an essential marketing tool for your career success.
A poor, out-of-date profile creates a bad first impression that is so challenging to overcome. Advertising your strengths, talents, and accomplishments takes great finesse. It is very hard to do it just by yourself.
How do you improve the effectiveness of your current profile? You create a career identity in a way that’s similar to how a company makes a brand vision for a product. The significant difference is that, in this case, the product is you.
Robin is the expert on personal branding and creating LinkedIn profiles that tell your personal brand story. She wrote the book on personal branding — “Soaring on Your Strengths.”
As part of lifting the personal branding of your profile, she works closely with you to establish a career identity that uses your natural and best talents in a way that distinguishes you from your peers. Your profile will position you as an expert in your industry and market you as someone to be noticed. You’ll further open the door for new career opportunities.
Personal Branding across your organization
Many times the personal branding of a LinkedIn profile is influential far beyond that individual. It reflects on the entire organization. A prospective customer, employee, or investor is likely to not just read your profile, but also the profiles of your colleagues.
Even if your profile is excellent, weak or out-of-date profiles for any of your colleagues can get in the way of opportunities for your business and even you. Those individual personal brands add up to become a part of your company’s brand.
Robin understands the importance of strong LinkedIn profiles to a company’s branding and business success. She is regularly called upon to work with organizations to rewrite the LinkedIn profiles of their key professionals, managers, executives, and sales stars in a way that reflects strongly on the company as a whole and on each individual.
Would your organization benefit by improving the LinkedIn Profiles of your staff? If so, please contact Robin. She would be happy to discuss your options for creating a valuable corporate asset with those profiles.
“Robin transformed my inadequate LinkedIn profile into a POWERFUL and IMPRESSIVE career tool that shines a spotlight on my skills, accomplishments, and experience in a most influential way.” — Diane K., General Counsel
The LinkedIn Profile Writing Consultation
Robin will begin your LinkedIn Profile consultation session by discussing your Personal Branding. She’ll outline how to best showcase your professional reputation to attract Recruiters, Hiring Managers, and HR Professionals or clients if that’s your goal. She will advise you on the more effective ways to utilize LinkedIn as a networking tool.
Based on your career goals, accomplishments, and successes, she’ll then write your LinkedIn profile to tell your unique professional story in a manner that engages your audience & compels them to reach out to learn more.
1. Develop the SEO & Keyword Optimization. She’ll create full optimization of your LinkedIn profile to ensure social networking success, career growth, and more recruiter visibility.
2. Create positive, effective Self-Marketing throughout your About. Robin will use the summary “about” section to share more about you to paint a better picture for recruiters to know you have the needed skills for the jobs they are seeking to hire for. She’ll describe the results you can offer, and what sets you apart from the competition. Here is where Robin really personalizes who you are and what you can do for an employer.
3. Immediate results. Unlike almost all other writing services, your LinkedIn Profile is completed and posted by the end of your session. There is no waiting for your profile to go live. Robin makes all the changes, writes your new profile out online, so when you complete your one-time session with her, your LinkedIn Profile is completely updated and done, ready for connections and employers to come and be impressed by you.
“It was most definitely Robin’s guidance, resume and LinkedIn help that propelled me to obtain this terrific new job.” — Kim C., Project Manager
What Robin Includes for Your LinkedIn Profile Writing Service
- Resume: Review your current resume (if she does not write it)
- Personal Branding: Develop your personal branding by highlighting your abilities and talents in the best possible way.
- Keywords: Optimize your LinkedIn Profile for important keywords for more search visibility with social networking, recruiters, and Human Resource professionals.
- Self Marketing: Create positive, effective Self-Marketing statements throughout your Summary and Professional Experience by translating your skills and accomplishments into attention-getting statements. Personalize who you are and what you can do for an employer. The result is a powerful “why hire me” section that grabs the attention of employers.
- Headline: Develop a compelling Headline for you.
- Background graphic: Add a professional and relevant background.
- Photograph: Offer strategic recommendations on your photograph to make it as effective as possible.
- Profile URL: Customize your profile to be as simple as possible while uniquely identifying your LinkedIn location.
- Profile Completeness: Ensure as complete as a possible profile that is written to optimize your Personal Brand, including:
- Professional Work Experiences
- Volunteer Experiences
- Honors and Awards
- Languages spoken
- Recommendations and endorsements from others
- Contact information
- Media additions: Advise and assist in including additional media such as photos, portfolios, publications, certifications, videos, and awards.
- LinkedIn visibility: Guide you on how to raise your visibility within LinkedIn based on your profile and interests.
“I wasn’t getting any success until I had Robin write my Resume and LinkedIn profile. Then everything changed. Robin transformed my resume making my accomplishments standout impressing employers in a way I never could. Next she went on to write a LinkedIn Profile that got recruiters to contact me. I owe a great deal of gratitude to Robin in helping me land this terrific new job.” — John S., Director of Marketing
LinkedIn Profile Writer Across Jobs and Industries
Professionals | Executives | Managers | MBAs | Operations | Engineering | Business | Human Resources | Sales | Marketing | Business Development | Accounting | Corporate Counsel – Legal | Creative | Supply Chain | Executive Assistant | New grads/Entry Level | & MORE!
Financial Services | Technology | Aerospace | Military | Communications, Journalism, PR | Social Media + Digital Content | Film, TV, Broadcasting | Healthcare, Bio Tech, Pharma | Professional Sports | Hospitality | Oil & Energy | Professional Services | Manufacturing | Government | Education | Non-profit | & MORE!
“I needed to impress recruiters and hiring managers, so I hired Robin to create my resume and LinkedIn profile, which led me to land a great new job.” — Jack H., VP Regional Sales
LinkedIn Profile Writer Reviews for Robin
“I engaged Robin to completely revise my LinkedIn profile. I have hired two other companies in the past to do the same previously however with poor results. The difference with Robin is her relevant technical knowledge of not only LinkedIn optimization and formatting but her vast knowledge of business in general. Robin’s intuition and coaching skills are in the top 1%. I will be recommending Robin’s services to all my clients going forward.” — Tim A., CEO
“As a professional communicator, I was continually impressed by your talent for finding the right words to describe my skills and experience and create a powerful personal brand. Your coaching was invaluable at each step of my job search, and I greatly appreciate your personal commitment to my success.” — Steven B., Director of Communications
“I’m embarrassed to say I was way behind on getting a LinkedIn Profile created. Once I realized it was a vital business tool, I worked with Robin whose expertise proved to be invaluable in allowing me to market my own expertise.” — Darlene C., Vice President
“My friend highly recommended Robin as I was having trouble creating my LinkedIn profile. It needed branding and to impress customers. She did an amazing job conveying my accomplishments and who I am. I’m very satisfied with the results.” — Ken S., Consultant
“Robin helped me write a better resume and she developed a LinkedIn Profile that got me noticed for jobs I wanted from companies I had only dreamed of working for. Thank you Robin!” — Amit K., Software Engineer
LinkedIn Profile Writing Service Options and Pricing
2 Hour Consultation with Robin
Profile completed and live on same day
LinkedIn + Resume
Consultation with Robin
LinkedIn Profile completed and live on same day
Resume received on same day
LinkedIn + Resume + Cover
Consultation with Robin
LinkedIn Profile completed and live on same day
Resume received on same day
Cover Letter received on same day